The 8(a) Streamlined Technology Application Resource for Services (STARS) II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) – “8(a) STARS II”, a/k/a “STARS II”, is a Multiple Award (MA), Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) pre-competed contract to provide information technology (IT) services and IT service-based solutions. With a $10 billion program ceiling, GSA STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
Summit Technologies LLC (Summit) is a GSA 8(a) STARS II prime contractor in Constellation I, Functional Area (FA) 4: NAICS 541519 – OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES. IT services procured under FA4 include disaster recovery, software deployment and configuration, cybersecurity, continuous process improvement and program management support services.
The Contract Ordering Period (COP) is from the contract award date of June 13, 2017 to August 30, 2021.
STARS II Benefits:
- Pre-competed, easy-to- use contracts
- Supports agency small business procurement goals
- Instant availability and access to proven small business and 8(a) technology solution providers
- Short procurement lead-times
- Low user fee (0.75 percent) built into contractors’ ceiling prices
- GSA Federal Acquisition Service provides contract administration
- Agencies can procure up to $4 million for each directed order
- Supports multiple types of task orders to include firm fixed price, time and material, labor hour and blended task orders
For additional information regarding use of the 8(a) STARS II contract vehicle to support your requirements, please refer to the information described below:
Contract Award Information
Basic Contract Number:
GSA 8(a) STARS II Program Manager:
Wendell Lockhart, CISA, CISM, CISSP