Human Resources Professional
Summit Technologies LLC is currently seeking a Human Resources professional to support its Federal client in performing hiring actions and moving candidates through the client’s recruitment and onboarding process. The candidate must have demonstrated proficiency and knowledge of Federal staffing and recruitment laws, regulations and policies. The candidate should possess five years of relevant experience working in the recruitment and staffing of technical and scientific positions. The position is full-time, on-site at a government facility located in the Richland, WA area.
The position requires a candidate that can perform the following activities:
- Assist with maintenance of working files, organization charts, position descriptions, hiring forms and approvals.
- Assist supervisors with preparing updates to position descriptions for supervisory and Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) review.
- Assist supervisors with writing the hiring requests for supervisory and HRBP review.
- Assist supervisors with the preparation of final hiring packages for HRBP review and submission for approval.
- Assist supervisors with development of job announcements, vacancy questions, and editing job analyses for supervisory/HRBP review before submission.
- Assist supervisors with preparation of justifications for advance-in-hire, relocation, and recruitment/retention incentives for supervisory/HRBP review.
- Act as the liaison between supervisors and the HRAO/HR Shared Service Center to facilitate the hiring process.
- Assist supervisors with the interview process, including development of interview questions, preparation of binders for supervisory/HRBP review, and scheduling.
- Assist supervisors with ensuring office space is identified for all new employees and proper requests are made for IT equipment, office furniture, etc.
- Assist with recruitment fairs including managing and updating fliers and current vacancy list.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study. (Human Resources Management or SHRM-CP certification is strongly preferred)
- 5 years of relevant experience primarily working in recruitment and staffing.
- Skill in applying broad recruitment and staffing concepts, principles, and practices, including non-traditional collaborative approaches sufficient to perform the major duties of the position.
- Knowledge of pertinent staffing and recruitment laws, regulations, federal hiring authorities, policies, sufficient to perform the major duties of the position.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Pro.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, to interpret information, advise supervisor, resolve problems, and interface with all levels of management, sufficient to perform the major duties of the position.
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct complex work, sufficient to perform the major duties of the position.
- Knowledge of the Federal client’s goals, objectives, organizations, programs, missions, and functions (preferred).
- Ability to take little direction and achieve quality results independently.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Extremely detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- History of ethical performance.
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Previous experience in Federal Government contracting is preferred
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Professionals Certification
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it’s imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in contributing your talents to Summit, please fill out the form below: