IDIQ Program Manager
Summit Technologies LLC is currently seeking an IDIQ Program Manager to support the management of Special Operations programs. The candidate must have at least ten (10) years of direct experience supporting USSOCOM assigned organizations as either a military service member, a DoD Civilian or as a contractor. This position supports the management of a broad array of engineering and technical, education and training, program management, professional and administrative services supporting SOCOM, JSOC and USASOC Headquarters and their assigned operating units.
The candidate will provide wide-ranging managerial support in performing quality assurance reviews of client deliverables, tracking the progress of mission critical solutions under development and the implementation of program management best practices. The IDIQ Program Manager will be the primary interface to HQ USSOCOM and will routinely interface with Government program management on a daily basis. The candidate will assist with the recruiting and interviewing of potential candidates in support of IDIQ task orders. The Program Manager is responsible for building strong business relationships with HQ USSOCOM SOF AT&L-KH personnel by delivering timely program management support, developing capability briefs and providing a timely response to task order RFPs and Sources Sought notifications. The position requires a candidate that can perform the following activities:
- At least five (5) years of Program Management experience supporting DoD organizations
- At least ten (10) years of direct experience supporting USSOCOM organizations as military, DoD Civilian or as a contractor.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA Level III PM certification is highly desired
- Must possess a demonstrated history of successful business development on DoD contracts by growing existing task orders or winning new business
- Ability to take little direction and achieve quality results independently
- Must possess a strong desire to exceed customer expectations for quality and timeliness
- Ability to quickly respond and address customer concerns as they arise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple task orders on large IDIQ contracts spanning CONUS and OCONUS locations
- B.S. and a Masters degree in Business Management, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- History of ethical performance.
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it’s imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in contributing your talents to Summit, please fill out the form below: