Level IV Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Summit Technologies is currently seeking a Level IV ISSO who is knowledgeable in providing cybersecurity engineering services in support of emerging DHS programs. This candidate will have an understanding of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) and be able to interpret Agency cybersecurity policies and procedures. The Level IV ISSO is responsible for submitting Change Requests through Footprints for requests for technical insertions and system enhancements. This position supports Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) with the development, implementation and assessment of cybersecurity solutions for new systems. The Level IV ISSO will also develop Security Assessment & Authorization packages, perform monthly audits of user access rights and deliver ISSO Monitoring Checklists to the Cyber Security Division (CSD). Position requires onsite support and there is currently no option for telework.
- Position requires an active Secret clearance
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Well-versed in FISMA Compliance and the NIST RMF
- Must have experience with FISMA Compliance/Security Assessment & Authorization (formerly C&A)
- Microsoft Office program proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.) is required
- Excellent analytical and writing skills highly desired
- Familiarity with OMB Circular A-123, Management’s Responsibility for Internal Controls
- Must also have experience in the implementation of information engineering projects and information systems development
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Security+ certification or higher level certification (i.e. CISSP) is required
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it’s imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in contributing your talents to Summit, please fill out the form below: