Organizational Change Management Specialist
Summit Technologies is in search of an Organizational Change Management Specialist to support our Federal client in Washington DC. The Organizational Change Management Specialist will play a key role in ensuring HR IT projects meet program objectives by creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage. The Organizational Change Management Specialist will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact HR Specialists in the agency to increase benefit realization, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes. The candidate will be an active promoter and implementer of change management initiatives that improve outcomes. The position is full-time and is typically performed in downtown Washington DC. Due to the pandemic, this position is currently performed remotely, but within the Washington DC metropolitan area.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Apply a structured methodology and lead organizational change management activities across the CEHRIS organization
- Work with team members to recommend, develop and implement change management strategies
- Lead the development of the communications and training strategy and plan and associated materials
- Coordinate training, draft communications and coach project teams to increase the adoption of new systems and initiatives
- Create email announcements, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help translate subject matter content into training materials
- Develop materials, such as process guides, fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations in an effort to promote change management initiatives
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, management buy-in, and support
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Organizational Change Management, Communications or a similar field
- 15+ years of experience supporting clients in organizational change management
- A solid understanding of organizational change management processes
- Experience and knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening and consulting skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to influence others in moving towards a common organizational vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Organizational Change Management certification or designation a plus
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it’s imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in contributing your talents to Summit, please fill out the form below: