Summit Technologies LLC is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to support its client in performing HR system lifecycle support and business process mapping for Federal information systems. The candidate must have a strong capability to track and report on the progress of multiple work streams, track and report deliverable completion status and assist with the development of travel packages. The position is full-time, on-site at a government facility located in the heart of Washington D.C.
The position requires a candidate that can assist with performing the following activities:
- Maintains the project schedule and assists the Project Manager with the development of standardized templates, checklists and implementation of strong project management processes
- Supports quality assurance, timely reporting of issues and tracking of completed work products and services
- Supporting the client through early problem detection, idea generation, developing creative solutions and advising on industry “best practices”.
- Plan, track and manage the assignment of staff resources across multiple work streams and project initiatives
- Supports strong file management practices using MS SharePoint to maintain version control of draft and final work products.
- Develops travel reports, assist with the development of meeting minutes and provide support for a variety of project management and reporting tasks
- Tracks completion of work products for each task area and sub-task area as required within the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP)
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and workgroup facilitation sessions on a monthly basis
- Assists with the capturing of meeting minutes, meeting agendas, weekly and monthly status reports
- Provides updates to the Monthly Tracker, develops Risks and Issues Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and assists with survey design and implementation
- Captures output from Bi-weekly PM Meetings with Program Management and the COR
Initiates development of travel packages and coordinates pre-clearance approvals for CONUS travel
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Business, Organizational Management or a similar field
- 2 years of project management experience working in support of the Federal Government
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take little direction and achieve quality results independently.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, and resolve minor and major technical issues
- Extremely detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to document system processes and procedures in a clear manner.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- History of ethical performance.
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Previous experience in federal government HR systems.
- Previous experience with Federal shared service centers.
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it’s imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in contributing your talents to Summit, please fill out the form below: