Summit Technologies LLC is currently seeking a Project Manager to support its client in performing HR system lifecycle support and business process mapping for Federal information systems. The candidate must have a strong background in business process development, familiarity with the System Development Lifecycle, software change management practices and an ability to work with and support various working groups that are responsible for dictating the vision and future state of HR information technology. The position is full-time, on-site at a government facility located in the heart of Washington D.C.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Information Technology, Organizational Development, or related field. Masters degree is strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years of Human Resource Information Technology experience within the Federal Government or commercial sector
- 7 – 10 years of progressive experience managing IT projects for Federal customers
- Experience managing project teams of up to 13 FTEs
- Experience performing quality assurance of work products and tracking the completion of client deliverables using a Work Breakdown Structure
- Strong, end-to-end understanding and experience Agile Methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take little direction and achieve quality results independently.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, and resolve minor and major technical issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to document system processes and procedures in a clear manner.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- History of ethical performance.
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Previous experience supporting Federal government HR systems.
- Previous experience with Federal shared service centers.
- Experience working with enterprise systems containing sensitive information
- Experience implementing and applying governance principles
- Experience applying agile methodologies to programs and projects outside of the traditional SDLC
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Agile Leadership
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it’s imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in contributing your talents to Summit, please fill out the form below: