HR Analytics Specialist
Summit Technologies is in search of an experienced HR Analytics Specialist to support our federal client with the development of data models and dashboard reports to provide historical trends and future projections for client workforce analytics applications. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting human capital organizations with data driven decision making in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, compensation management, learning management and offboarding. The candidate must possess strong technical capability with data visualization and reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau and/or Qlik. This position is primarily remote, but may be required to come into the client’s office in Washington D.C. for periodic meetings. As a result, the candidate must reside within commuting distance to Washington D.C.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong technical capability in exporting and cleansing data from Excel spreadsheets in preparation for import into Power BI
- The ideal candidate must be adept with modifying the Power BI back-end cluster for the development of dashboards.
- Review and analyze statistical data and provide reports on historical trends and future projections regarding employee turnover, required skills and skill gaps
- Maintain a working knowledge of all human capital initiatives and consults with HR and other key stakeholders regarding their capacity to deliver information or products in direct support of human capital initiatives.
- Manage tasks toward developing comprehensive plans and strategies for the internal and external integration of daily and long-range projects, actions and activities that execute the mission of Human Capital.
- Prepare draft briefings by gathering background data, searching out missing information, ensuring proper coordination, and continually updating recurring briefings.
- Monitor status of tasks and projects to measure progress, to ensure completion by suspense date, and to identify variance effecting the successful completion.
- Develop and maintain analytics, measures, and metrics in order to support or influence human capital or workforce related business decisions; developing, preparing and updating comprehensive reports using tools such as Excel, Power Query or Power BI; and collaborating with federal agencies to deliver information or products supporting client human capital initiatives.
- Maintain Human Capital Dashboard and reports, to include updating data, analyzing data, and making it accessible to stakeholders.
- Leverage critical competencies in communication, data analysis, decision support, and program/project management to deliver comprehensive plans and strategies for the human capital office.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Information Technology or a similar degree
- 5-10 years of experience supporting the workforce analytic requirements of human resource organizations
- Possess technical certification in Power BI, Tableau and/or Qlik
- U.S. Citizenship
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening and consulting skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to influence others in moving towards a common organizational vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it’s imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in contributing your talents to Summit, please fill out the form below: